The dehydrator is the “oven” of a raw kitchen and it’s essential to learn the ins and outs of it.
Throwing a bunch of stuff together and spreading it out on a Teflex sheet seems to make sense at the time, but it doesn’t always work out. There’s a particular balance needed to achieve the perfect, crisp crackers and that balance is totally different than it is for bread. With a lot of time spent hands on in this class, you’ll walk away from the day inspired and confident to get cracking at home.”
In this class we’ll make each of the following:
- Crackers – made two ways, one using nuts as a base and the other using buckwheat as a base.
- Coconut Clusters – the ultimate snack that will replace the expensive ones you have been buying in the store
- Loaf Bread – a proper loaf of bread that is both is light and springy and can be the main star of a meal or a delightful accompaniment.
- Best ever raw cookies – dehydration class wouldn’t be complete without some of the best raw cookies on the planet. Dry and crisp on the outside, soft and squidgy on the inside = perfection.
- Donuts – everyone goes gaga over donuts. You’ll be able to make them as simple or intricate as you want. The trick is knowing how to make the perfect raw donut base.
We’ll also make a few of the following accompaniments
- Dips and spreads; whipped coconut butter, caramel, chocolate glaze, chocolate spread, guacamole, beetroot horseradish dip and carrot ginger dip.
This class runs from 11am – 3pm. You’ll receive travel information once you have booked onto the class.
I look forward to seeing you in class!