‘A Passion for Raw Chocolate’ is sure to change the way raw chocolate is produced, both domestically and professionally, the world over.
‘A Passion for Raw Chocolate’ is the most comprehensive and well thought out raw chocolate book on the market today. It’s contents are sure to change the way raw chocolate is produced, both domestically and professionally, the world over.A Passion for Raw Chocolate brings you 58 pages of sensual chocolate heaven, covering the fundamentals of precise and professional raw chocolate making and outlines the following topics, techniques and principals:
- Tempering – explains the tempering process, various ways to temper and why tempering is a crucial part of chocolate making
- Chocolate moulds – the different types, how to use them, how to care for them and where to buy them
- Base recipes for white, “milk”, dark and “pure” (using nibs) chocolate – all dairy free
- Sweetener chart of all sweeteners to use in raw chocolate and in what amounts
- How to make coloured chocolate and explanation of various decorating methods
- Ooosha’s “Signature” Chocolate recipes
- Creating and using textures and aroma to create truly unique raw chocolates
- Troubleshooting section of FAQ’s on tempering and general chocolate making
- Links page to help you find everything you require to get started; moulds, ingredients, equipment and inspiration
- Carefully sourced nutrition information written by Emma Mihill, Naturopath and Iridologist.
£14.95 (pdf ebook)
Praise for “A Passion for Raw Chocolate”
Just wanted to say a big thank you for your Raw chocolate book! I bought it today, went out and bought all the ingredients and got to work. The recipes turned out AMAZING. I’m seriously so happy!
I have purchased a million raw chocolate books, and have always been a little disappointed. None of the recipes turned out as well as I hoped. So much so that I was reluctant to buy your book, but I’m so glad I did because it’s made my day!
I just love how you explain the tempering process so comprehensively, but in a way that’s easy to understand. Plus, I love the Vitamix option…it’s made me love my Vitamix even more *swoon*.
Also, loved your explanation of the sugars. I always used agave, then recently experimented with honey…but I never understood why the liquid always separated from the chocolate leaving bitterness on the top and sticky sweet on the bottom. Now I get it! I also experimented with xylitol in the past, but it always seemed gritty, but now I know how to make it smooth!
Again, thank you so much, best book I think I’ve ever bought!