‘What is Raw Chocolate?’ is the beginners guide to understanding what raw chocolate is, where it comes from and how to easily make your own professional quality raw chocolate at home. Better still, this book gives you a variety of confections to make based on the basic dark chocolate recipe. It’s the perfect introduction to raw chocolate.
The beginners guide to understanding raw chocolate
The recipes in this book have all been created around using the base dark chocolate recipe (given in this book) in a variety of ways. It shows you how versatile raw chocolate can be and how simple it is to create delicious, and beautifully presented, little treats.
What is Raw Chocolate? covers the following:
- The what’s, why’s and how’s of raw chocolate
- Simple, fool proof tempering
- Chocolate moulds explained
- Base dark chocolate recipe
- Using simple ingredients to create texture, flavour and aroma in your chocolate
- Eleven recipes all using the basic dark chocolate
- Three pages of trouble shooting and FAQ
Buy with other ebooks and save. See my Ebook Bundles Page.